Nord Design System’s parts are versioned and released using Node Package Manager. NPM’s organization page lists all packages available and their most recent versions.
Figma Toolkit #
- Updates Card component to use space-L token for horizontal padding
- Deprecates List component
- Adds Description list component and removes padding from base component
- Updates component name of Sheet component to Drawer, adds fixed footer, and custom content slots
- Release date 28.9.2022.
- Adds new version of the Input Component. This includes support for prefix, suffix, icons, and sizes for small and large sizes for the Input component.
- Updates the pagination component to enable interactivity and jump to first & last page.
- Adds new xs (10px) and xxs (8px) icon sizes which are replacements for the old xs size. This is a non-breaking change so no actions are required from your side.
- Adds new animal category icons: generic-suidae, generic-sheep, generic-rodents, generic-reptilia, generic-leporidae, generic-fish, generic-feline, generic-equidae, generic-cattle, generic-canine, generic-birds, generic-arachnida, generic-amphibia.
- Changes medical-insurance icon from “a hand holding a plus sign” to represent “a shield.”
- Updates default card radius to default-radius token.
- Updates Button Group component.
- Updates List, Sheet, and Table components to new Badge style.
- Updates Figma Color Styles to the redesigned color system and new status colors: https://nordhealth.design/tokens/
- Release date 15.9.2022.
- Adds new
medical-insuranceicon to Nordicons.
- Release date 24.8.2022.
- Adds interactivity to Navigation component and Clinic Switcher.
- Adds Table header sorting with interactivity.
- Updates naming convention to s/m/l for buttons.
- Updates naming convention for Nordicons.
- Adds new
interface-sort-down-smallicons to Nordicons.
- Release date 10.8.2022.
- Adds number input component with interactivity.
- Adds interactivity to checkbox and checkbox group.
- Release date 1.7.2022.
- Spacing token improvements in Figma including fill horizontal and fill vertical variants.
- Added labels inside of each component.
- Examples of auto-layout with space tokens.
- Removed button base component from library.
- Removed button group atoms from library.
- Release date 27.6.2022.
- Adding toast button variants.
- Updated toast component to add danger style & instance swap for close button.
- Release date 22.6.2022.
- Bugfix for card header update.
- Generic bug fixes.
- Updated default button placeholder text.
- Added buttons and selection indicator to card header.
- Fixed default instance of checkbox component in table components.
- Release date 16.6.2022.
- Removed redundant navigation indicator.
- Reverted to original position for notification indicator.
- Updated notification position in Navigation component.
- Added indeterminate checkbox variant.
- Table cell alignment correction.
- Updated spacing for table component.
- Release date 14.6.2022.
- Updated header component to improve sort indicator.
- Added sort indicator to table.
- Removed sort variant from cell columns and moved to atom/cell.
- Generic Bugfixes.
- Added sort icon to Nordicons.
- Release date 9.6.2022.
- Updated navigation component to preserve text and color overrides following icon component update.
- Removed instances of deprecated Nordicons component.
- Release date 1.6.2022.
- Created a new Icon component to add search and categories to improve icon findability in Figma.
- Previous Icon component has been deprecated and moved to the Nordicons file for reference when migrating to the new component.
- Updated banner component to preserve text overrides.
- Modified the modal component with image to use the default button styling for improved legibility.
- Release date 31.5.2022.
- Removed deprecated drop shadow styling to move to updated theme.
- Switches to using native theming for Nord dark and light themes, meaning we now use Figma Libraries instead of the previous Themer Plugin.
- We’ve removed separate Healthcare and Veterinary themes and made the Nord light theme the default. Nord dark theme exists still as well. We will next do a similar change in the code based system as well and will release new major versions of all packages that rely on the theming.
- We’ve added new stronger border color styles for the light Nord theme to reflect recent changes in our design tokens.
- We’ve added new card shadow styles with raised surfaces to reflect recent changes in our design tokens.
- Color libraries are moved onto separate files out of the Nord Figma Toolkit.
- Minor bug fixes and cleanup.
- Minor changes to tokens to enable native theming in Figma.
- Fixed alignment issue with select component expanded state.
- Moving Nordicons to a separate file to comply with license requirements.
- Initial release of Nord Figma Toolkit.
- Release date 17.3.2022.