Design isn’t just about the look and feel. Design is how it works, and we believe the best way to focus on this is to work as close to the end result as possible. That’s why we need your help.
Right now, we’re building a new design systems team to support this mission. Our current team setup is small, diverse, and distributed across the globe. A fundamental sentiment that we all share is that we care for the people who use our tools. Providing a great designer and developer experience is really important to us.
When it comes to our team, we have a lot of trust for everyone. Instead of following strict deadlines, our team ships things incrementally and launches new features as they become ready. This means that a certain type of problem solving attitude is required, but the freedom we give you makes working with us rewarding. You get to work on what you think is fun and rely on your intuition when choosing what problems to solve.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join our team. Someone who is proud about what they do and isn’t afraid of new challenges. Someone who prefers the freedom that working remotely gives them. Someone who has several years of experience working in cross-functional product teams and on design systems.
- Help define and improve the architecture of our design systems
- Help define and promote design systems to teams throughout Nordhealth
- Collaborate with product, design and other engineers to build design patterns and components that evolve and improve the design system
- Rapidly prototype and test new patterns and components to find solutions
- Write and maintain unit and visual regression tests
- Provide support for the users of the system
- Write clear and detailed documentation
- Work on accessibility best practices
- Nord is divided into modular systems that are distributed via NPM
- Development happens inside a Lerna mono repository on GitHub
- Web Components using TypeScript, HTML, and SCSS
- Custom documentation platform built with Eleventy
- YAML based design token system
- CSS Custom Properties for theming
- React port of Web Components
- GitHub, Slack, Notion, Linear, Figma, and NPM as the tools
- Electron desktop application
- AWS cloud architecture
What we offer #
- Work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely from anywhere
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Parental leave
- Macbook Pro, external screen, and more
- Stipend to set up your home office
- Latest software you need
Who we are #
- Nordhealth is on a mission to redefine digital healthcare.
- We build and maintain healthcare and veterinary products that help improve care, save time, and grow our customers’ business.
- Our two main products are Provet Cloud and Diarium.
- During the past two years we’ve increased our revenue from 3 million to 12 million euros a year and currently employ a total of 140 persons.
- Read more from our website: nordhealth.com/careers
If this makes you intrigued, please send an open application to us with any information you think is relevant.